6mm Gates PowerGrip GT3 Top Quality Timing Belt 3D Printer
GATES PowerGrip® GT3 1.83cm
Terms and Conditions
1830mm GATES PowerGrip® GT3®
PowerGrip® GT3 belts are made of a highly advanced combination of materials designed to reduce both initial and operating costs. The entire PowerGrip® GT3 belt range is suited both for new drive designs as for performance upgrades on existing drives. It has two times the rating of competitive RPP™ belts and its predecessors PowerGrip® GT™ and HTD™, with the largest selection of belts and sprockets in the industry. The 2MGT, 3MGT and 5MGT pitches are ideal for compact drives on hand tools, business machines, domestic appliances and high precision servomotor drives. The 8MGT and 14MGT pitches are the optimum choice for high performance drives in the machine tool, paper and textile industries where durability and low maintenance are required or to upgrade existing HTD belt drive applications. At reduced widths, GT3 belts can be used as a direct replacement for most 8mm and 14mm pitch standard rubber RPP and HTD synchronous belts.
Reduce both initial and operating costs with Gates PowerGrip® GT®3 belt. It has two times the rating of competitive RPP® belts and its predecessors PowerGrip® GT® and HTD®, with the largest selection of belts and sprockets in the industry. At reduced widths, GT3 belts can be used as a direct replacement for most 8mm and 14mm pitch standard rubber RPP® and HTD® synchronous belts.
- Gates patented tooth profile is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove silhouette; sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration.
- PowerGrip®GT™3 belts are available in 2, 3, 5, 8, and 14mm pitch sizes. A single twist cord helps prevent the belt from moving downward on vertical shaft ACHE applications.
- Technically advanced compound with fiberglass tensile cord, elastomeric teeth and backing and nylon facing.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Elastomeric backing protects the cords from environmental pollution and frictional wear.
- 8MGT, 14MGT: static conductive to ISO 9563; Directive 2014/34/EU- ATEX compliant.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable surface for long service life.
- Low friction nylon facing protects the tooth surface against wear.
- PowerGrip® GT™3 exceeds HTD™ in tooth ratchet resistance.
- Precision-formed and accurately spaced elastomeric teeth.
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +100°C (-22°F to +212°F).
- Compact, light-weight and cost-effective drives.
- High tooth jump resistance.
- No lubrication needed.
- Lower running noise.
- 2MGT, 3MGT, 5MGT pitch: perfect fit on GT® profile pulleys.
- 8MGT, 14MGT pitch: perfect fit on HTD® profile pulleys.
- 5MGT, 8MGT, 14MGT on demand available in PowerPainT™ construction.
- Available in 2MGT, 3MGT, 5MGT, 8MGT, 14MGT pitch.