This is a replacement Heat Break for E3D V6 1.75mm Bowden and Direct HotEnds.
Torque Wrench 1,5 Nm
Tool for nozzle change
- Specifically designed for changing nozzles
- 1.5 Nm torque provides correct seal to prevent leaking plastic
- Perfect tool for one-handed nozzle change when paired with The Mosquito Hotend™
- Fits Vanadium Nozzles™ natively, with just enough wiggle room for that baked on plastic
- Fits other styles nozzles with off-the-shelf adapters
16 other products in the same category:
High quality polyurethane timing belts with Kevlar reinforcement. Package contains 2m belt, enough for x and y axis.
These rods are for Original Prusa MK series printers. Hardened steel cut with high precision by Misumi Engineers in the factory. Tolerance: h5
Cable can be used to extend PINDA 2 cable or needed for Zaribo MK 2.5 or Prusa MK 2.5 to connect PINDA 2 to RAMBO board.
0.8 kg Spool
New motor design. Extruder Motor stays much cooler during printing.
Insulated, individually tested as per IEC 60900
1m high quality PFTE tube for Bowden tubing. Not recommended inside the extruder.
0.8 kg Spool
High-Quality Stepper Motor with connector and detachable cable (cable included), Quick Link technology. Latest version of the motor by LDO.
Available from Sep. 15th
Carriage for heated bed MK52. 6mm Aluminium, black coated. CNC drilled holes.
Compatible with Zaribo MK3, Prusa MK3- Works with MK52 24V bed only.
2x motors with 520 lead screws, 3x motors for x,y,e. All motors by LDO.
X-Carriage kit required to install our Bondtech Upgrade Kit for Prusa i3 MK3S.
Nutsetter for hexagon head screws